I still feel Firefox is the best tool to use to browse the Internet these days. Though I would share my current list of addons and such:
Get Firefox – The following are the essential addons I use with Firefox for a clean, safer viewing of the Internet:
Firefox Addons:Watch movie online The Transporter Refueled (2015)
- Adblock Plus – Annoyed by adverts? Troubled by tracking? Bothered by banners? Install Adblock Plus now to regain control of the internet and change the way that you view the web.
- DownThemAll! – The first and only download manager/accelerator built inside Firefox!
- Easy DragToGo – Allows you to open links in new tabs, serach texts, save images and do more with drag and drop gestures easier.
- Element Hiding Helper for Adblock Plus – Fight the text ads! Element Hiding Helper is a companion extension for Adblock Plus meant to make creating element hiding rules easier.
- FEBE – FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) allows you to quickly and easily backup your Firefox extensions. In fact, it goes beyond just backing up — It will actually rebuild your extensions individually into installable .xpi files. Now you can easily synchronize your office and home browsers.
- Google Redesigned – A complete redesign of popular Google services, Google Redesigned loads and manages several CSS stylesheets that change the appearance of popular tools.
- KeeFox – KeeFox adds free, secure and easy to use password management features to Firefox which save you time and keep your private data more secure. Think of KeeFox as a bridge or connection between Firefox and KeePass Password Safe, the most popular open source (and free) password manager.
- Read It Later – Save pages to read later with just one click. When you have time, access your reading list from any computer or phone, even without an internet connection!
- Stylish – Restyle the web with Stylish, a user styles manager. Stylish lets you easily install themes and skins for Google, Facebook, YouTube, Orkut, and many, many other sites. You can even customize Firefox and other programs themselves.
- Tab Mix Plus – Tab Mix Plus enhances Firefox’s tab browsing capabilities. It includes such features as duplicating tabs, controlling tab focus, tab clicking options, undo closed tabs and windows, plus much more. It also includes a full-featured session manager.
- Xmarks Sync – Xmarks is the #1 bookmarking add-on. Keep your bookmarks, passwords and open tabs backed up and synchronized across computers and browsers.
- Drudge Style – Updates the lack of style on the Drudge Report (DrudgeReport.com) so it looks cleaner.
- FFixer – Enhancements for Facebook: bigger profile pictures and photos, easier viewing of albums, links to download videos, showing people’s age and sign, google calendar integration, keyboard shortcuts & more. Compatible with new Facebook and fully customizable!
- Profanity Filter – Filters Out Swear Words As You Browse the Internet,
- Yousable TubeFix – Removes ads and unwanted sections (configurable), allows downloading and resizing videos, changes the default video quality, expands the description and the video size, can prevent autoplay and autobuffering, etc.
1 thought on “Firefox – still my internet browser of choice! (my addons list)”
There is no indication that my ISP limits my uploads or downloads. Time Warner.